The Black March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Black March

Hello, Im looking for an original and rare book, the black march by Peter Neumann (sp) but in hardbound, I know they are out their, anyone know,besides amazon, a good website for rare and out of published books? thanks.

Scott,

See: http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sear...March&x=80&y=3

THe best hard back price seems to be $75.00.

Mike

Comment

Many Thanks!

Comment

true story or lies?

Well this is as good a time as any to ask : what do you make of the controversy surrounding this book?
        Some have said this is a totally fake book,,,but others say it is actually a true story...or a combo of afew stories...just under a pseudonym from, I believe a French author.
        I have an old(now really getting old) Freiwillige magazine where it was definitely getting denounced as a scurillous attack on the good name of.....well you know.
        So what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Fay View Post
          Well this is as good a time as any to ask : what do you make of the controversy surrounding this book?
          Some have said this is a totally fake book,,,but others say it is actually a true story...or a combo of afew stories...just under a pseudonym from, I believe a French author.
          I have an old(now really getting old) Freiwillige magazine where it was definitely getting denounced as a scurillous attack on the good name of.....well you know.
          So what do you think?

Pulp-fiction fantasy, imho. Contains most every SS cliche', including Lebensborn. The author doesn't even get the SS dagger motto correct--he has it as faithul unto death. Entertaining read--get the Ballantine paperback instead.
          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

I always was under the impression it was fiction, either way, its a good read, and I enjoy collecting hardbound editions of the books I like.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X