Any PC Gamers on WAF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any PC Gamers on WAF?

Is anyone a PC gamer on WAF? I'm trying to get a group of people together (all ages welcome) to play online mulitplayer games (so far Call of Duty series - but we can do others). We'd have our own server to work with playing the following games:

Call of Duty 2 (WWII) - 72.1.114.234:28960

Call of Duty 4 (Modern Warfare) - 72.1.114.233:28960
    ***currently down for maintenance***

Call of Duty 5 (World at War - WWII) - 72.1.114.235:28960

I'm working to try and get a group together to play and figured I'd see if anyone on WAF is interested. I'm obviously not online 24/7 so if you PM me and let me know you're interested we can setup a time to play that works with everyone. If you've got friends/kids who play all are welcome (we can keep it PG rated)! It's a casual setup so we can change the game or the gametype, the rules, etc (whatever we want). It's only me and one other guy so far.

All servers are brand-spankin' new and they can be found within the in-game browsers but they are usually empty since the've not been up even a week.

Interested!

Comment

That whould be really great.

Comment

PC player, but do not have installed CoD. More interested in IL-2 and Red Orchestra ...

Comment

Originally posted by RamJet View Post
          PC player, but do not have installed CoD. More interested in IL-2 and Red Orchestra ...
          I have Red Orchestra and would be interested in playing that one as well. I'm terrible at IL2 but I do have that game as well.

Anyone who wants to play if you post on here I'll pm you and we can set something up.

Comment

I would be interested in this - as soon as I get a faster web connection sorted.

Day of Defeat Source - would be my first choice - also COD4 & COD 5 WAW.

Comment

My problem is time.

I fly IL-2 only as single player campaign as my joystick doesn't work good when go online over the Hyperlobby. Couldn't solve the problem over the last years.

Played RO with a group of German IL-2 players until about one and a half year ago, but have too little time to play since then ... don't forget, besides the job(s) the collection also needs attention.

Comment

If it's online gaming you want with a WWII theme then for me there's only 1 game out there..still.

WWIIonline

http://www.battlegroundeurope.com/
                Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

I only play Red Orchestra. One of the most realistic games on the market for World War II (well I was never there, but you know what I mean...)

I play in an axis realism unit. Rttf.Schmidt.2SS is the name.

Comment

I am a PC/XBOX/PS3 Gamer. That is when time is there. I have a 1 & 3 year old set of boys. Throw in a wife who always finds something that needs done. Therefore not much time. I am currently playing Men Of War. Awesome Game.

Comment

Blitzkrieg http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blitzkrieg_(video_game) Or SH3 http://silenthunteriii.com/uk/home.php

Comment

Silent Hunter 3. Unterseebootwaffe!
                        U Boat War.

Use the hydrophones to detect the swosh, swosh from the propellors of a potential target.

It can take all day to out run & get ahead of the convoy but you do have time compression.

Figure out heading & speed of your target. Do the trig. Do you attack during daylight hours or wait for night time? Does the weather permit the use of the deck gun?

When you have identified your target, what draft does the hull have? Do you use a magnetic pistol on your torpedo or impact? Bubbleless electric propelled or fast diesel torpedo?

This game isn't the fastest shoot em up but it's so realistic. the graphics are awsome. Plan ahead & stealth. http://silenthunteriii.com/uk/gallery_screens.php

Re; "it's so realistic" I can't imagine what it was like on a U boat during the war but you know what i mean.
                        Last edited by gary42-43; 07-26-2009, 12:37 PM.

Comment

call of duty series are the best. call of duty 5 is the best, but only if you have and good pc

Comment

I have SH3 with a whole bunch of realism mods installed including das boot crew icons and sounds, always makes the hair stand on end hearing the cry of 'alarm!!!' or sailing into the sunset listening to J'attendrai
                            Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

call of duty 6 is out soon

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X