Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Manus – The Movie: My time as WH lieutenant.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats cool, i also think this movie looks pretty good.

Comment

Hello Marius,

Some great pics and i cant wait to see this movie !

Do we know the release date on dvd ??

Comment

Very nice shots! Can't wait to watch the movie!
        I was wondering what happens with all these equipment after a movie is complete. Do they keep them for future use or do they sell them somewhere?

Marios

Comment

Originally posted by bobcam1 View Post
          Did they let you keep anything that you wore?...

Bob.

The uniform is mine; due to size tailored in Bejing in good time before the movie shooting started, to be on the safe side (I just took a big chance!) Riding boots are from eBay.de As for medals I had to pick something from my frames. The choice fell on Sudeten ribbon bar, EK II ribbon, IAB and DRL. I had to avoid looking like a Christmas tree with RK, DKiG etc etc

As far as I know all the uniforms were movie property gathered by a team who has specialized in militaria for movie and acting here in Norway. Some guys even told me they found “Der Untergang” stamped on some items. I am not sure what happened to the equipment. My guess is stored in some kind of movie property storehouse somewhere.

The DVD release date is: 3rd of June (rent) and 17th of June (to buy)

Comment

Here is an original photo taken during the parade when Haakon VII came home from England 07.06.45. Max Manus is in the front seat and Crown Princess Märtha is sitting beside the King. Crown Prince Olav and the children are in a car driving behind the King`s car.
            Attached Files

Comment

And once again: The original from 2008. It is the very same car and a striking similarity.
              Attached Files

Comment

From the parade in 1945
                Attached Files

Comment

i just saw this movie today, its really good.

i like the CGI, everything looks quite real.

Comment

I just had a friend of mine come back from Norway and mention this movie to his cousin, we are waiting for the english subtitle version to be released on dvd then his cousin will post a couple of copy's of to Australia..cant wait look's good.

Comment

Yesterday I saw the movie on a film festival. I m surprised in many positive ways, even the uniform crew did a very great job. Reconize the M37 stonegrey trousers of the EM. at the parade at Karl Johanns Gate.Usually they have just the standart fielgrey uniforms without relation to early or late wartime. Are you shure the whole uniform sets came from sturm miltec?

Comment

I am looking out for this, it sounds great!

Nick

Comment

A last mention from a uniform collector for the WH officer bluse, significant for asian copys is the typical incorrect long distance between the lower pockets and the breast pockets...That s why I asked if really all uniform stocks came from sturm...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X