Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Die löwen von carentan VS Les lions de carentan

Hello,

Can anybody tell me what differences the 2 books have except the language of course.

More pictures in one than the other?More stories?

Thanks

Daniele

anybody?

Comment

I have only seen the edition in French. I don't know anyone who had viewed the German edition. I suspect they will be exactly the same text and photos.
      Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Hello

I have the German edition. From what I know the French have added some extra photos of items in collections (not all good), the format is- I think- larger and the layout is different but that's all.

Comment

Thanks guys!

So Yannis at the end from what you know the french is better in terms of number of photos?

Comment

Hi

there is an error in the French version,perhaps also in the German version ?,page 43 ,the soldier is not Mayer,but Günter Prignitz.

Phil.

Comment

Daniele

I don't think it's so much difference except the french version has some pictures of items, nothing so spectacular you have not seen. if you can read german I'd suggest the "original" version.

Phil, the book is laid out differently and in different format/size, the pages do not correspond. If you describe which photo you mean I can check again.

Comment

Phil, the book is laid out differently and in different format/size, the pages do not correspond. If you describe which photo you mean I can check again.[/QUOTE]

Hi Daniele,

this picture

St. Jores Normandie May 1944

Phil.

Comment

Thanks for the picture Phil!

Comment

Yes this is Herr Prignitz and is correctly named in the German edition of the book.
                    I've met Herr Prignitz along with the rest of the FJR6 Kameradschaft in Normandy 2004. They were drinking that Calvados as if it was tea but he also took a liking to Ouzo!

Comment

Hello

here Günter PRIGNITZ in Normandy in June 2008

Phil.

Comment

Anybody know if any FJR6 vet is going to be in normandy NExt June as i ll be there probably!

Comment

Anybody with the french version can tel me more or less how many pictures are in the book please?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X