The SS Totenkopf Ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The SS Totenkopf Ring

As one of the 1st to read Craig Gottlieb's new reference on the Totenkopf Ring, I have to say that his work was outstanding on this book. He combines not only a wonderful reference guide for the collectors of these much sought after SS officer's rings, but also puts into text & photos the history behind the ring that ties it all together in a chronological timeline. Not just for the collector of these prized SS artifacts, but also for the WWII historian too, this well researched and written reference encompasses both for the reader. Well done Craig, and I thank you for this true accomplishment and contribution to the collecting community. JR
    Attached Files

Look forwrd to recieving mine very soon then,Craig-when will they be sent out to the 'rest of us' mere mortals

Comment

I also thought this was an excellent work. I could put it down! Craig's new theories in regards to ring dates are defintely well supported and fascinating!
      Cheers Craig!!

Comment

Have to agree, just got my copy yesterday and could not stop going through it.
        Great photography, well thought out text and well presented new material. Well worth the wait Craig, congratulations!! Glad I bought two of these rings years ago, they should get a nice boost from the book.....

Comment

I am glad you all are enjoying the book!

Comment

TK book

I am more than a little disappointed that this book does not contain a bibliography, sources or works cited page. The author uses direct quotes throughout without a bibliography. That is a major misstep if this book is expected to be considered a serious reference work. And for $50.00 I would have expected more.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X