Benjamin Button movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benjamin Button movie

I went to see it the other day considering the number of oscar nominations it had. I found it was OK, not good, and rather long and boring at times. It also had whast has to be the most grotesque war scene of all times: a U boat surfacing to have a machine gun duel with a tug boat!!

JL

Originally posted by Jean-Loup View Post
    I went to see it the other day considering the number of oscar nominations it had. I found it was OK, not good, and rather long and boring at times. It also had whast has to be the most grotesque war scene of all times: a U boat surfacing to have a machine gun duel with a tug boat!!

JL
    Yeah that scene marred the movie for me altho I did enjoy the rest.

Comment

My opinion about the movie sank about as fast as that tug boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Jean-Loup View Post
        My opinion about the movie sank about as fast as that tug boat!
        At least he listened to the Grateful Dead. And didn't have to live with stupid,rude, ugly yet deluded Korean girls that I have had the utmost displeasure of encountering these past year n half. JL, u were right about Korean girls. uptight n rude n deluded. Sorry I am drinking to forget that I have to deal with them on a daily basis. I prefer western gals any day of the hour.
        Last edited by Jaegerhando; 02-19-2009, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Are you sure you havn't drunk one glass too many, because I dont remember ever posting anything about Korean girls on the forum, though I had posted something a long time ago about my deranged Korean room mate. After dealing with him, I perfer not even try dealing with girls from there.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X