Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

resistance daniel craig

Good film?

I don't think it's been released in the US yet. I have read about the brothers on whom the movie is based, and their story is pretty interesting.

I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Comment

In the UK the film will be released under the title Defiance, and is released 09/01/2008

http://www.defiancemovie.co.uk/

Regards

Ian

Comment

Just watched it on line http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/defiance/

I enjoyed it, that said just finished the book as well...........

Comment

Thank you for the link, I am gonna go watch it now

Comment

Cant wait to see this film !!, i think it will good.

Comment

What software do you need to play these movie downloads (flv files?).

Comment

resistance

Just been to the pictures and enjoyed the film. Not brill, however

Comment

was ok!the tank at the end wasnt really german though its turret was kinda right! ok as a film but no das boot or band of brothers!!

Comment

Sorry for being the bad guy here but I was expecting much more from the guy who made Blood Diamond. It isn't an action movie or a real war movie. I found it very slow and rather boring but it is just my opinion. The only positive thing I have found is that Daniel Craig has found a role which is fitting him perfectly. He is at the right place which isn't the case with James Bond.

Pierre

Comment

I say it is good but not anykind of "diamond" in the warmovie scene.

Comment

Watched the film this afternoon and enjoyed it. I take on board what others have said. It isn't the best war film I've seen but it is far from the worst!

Regards

Ian

Comment

Defiance

Hello,
                          I saw the film today along with two other collector friends. We all thought the film was alright, but nothing special. We felt Valkyrie was far better.

Regards,
                          Jody

Comment

This movie was based on a true story. It was a good movie, and it showed how hard the life was for the these people. It's not a war movie with lots of fighting, but still, some nice fighting scenes there.

Comment

I didnt find it a good one. i think i was looking forward to more action scenes. the story is basically about the lives of those people so not much front line fighting. I'll catch Valkyrie NOW!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X