Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any body has some info on these?

Hi,

I have these long play records for a few years now,I got them from somebody,and I kind of forgot them.I never played them,I have no installation for this,but they seem to be in good condition.Does any body know something about them,and do they have value?

Kind regards,Jeremy
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

7The front and back are twice the same,but there are 4 LP's
              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Obviously it's the period items that fetch good money for Third Reich music & propoganda. At the time there were only 78's.
                  As a record collector i have had some people send me these items for free from the forum i am a member of.
                  For a value, i have seen people trying to sell them for around $20.00 each, but they tend to sit around for a long time. Maybe $10.00 would be more realistic. There isn't any interest from Record Collectors in these, just from us Third Reich collectors & few of us collect LP's like this.
                  The few i do have are marches, i only really collect 78's unless the LP's are very very cheap.
                  Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony N View Post
                    Obviously it's the period items that fetch good money for Third Reich music & propoganda. At the time there were only 78's.
                    As a record collector i have had some people send me these items for free from the forum i am a member of.
                    For a value, i have seen people trying to sell them for around $20.00 each, but they tend to sit around for a long time. Maybe $10.00 would be more realistic. There isn't any interest from Record Collectors in these, just from us Third Reich collectors & few of us collect LP's like this.
                    The few i do have are marches, i only really collect 78's unless the LP's are very very cheap.
                    Hope that helps.
                    Thank you Anthony for your reply

kind regards,Jeremy

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X