World at War DVD £40 UK high street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World at War DVD £40 UK high street

Just been into what was Virgin now Zavvi and World at War box sets are a bargin £40, luckily it was my gf that bought it for me last year or maybe year before at £90 so get it while you can

Managed to pick up a box set of this classic for £38 on Amazon

Well worth anyones money and in my book, one of the few thorough and totally objective documentaries on WWII. For this price it is an absolute steal.

Regards Richard.
    Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

world at war, absolute classic, must have watched it dozens of times, but never get bored of it!!
      sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Epic series. I still have to get a copy.

Comment

I concur. I picked up the DVD set years ago and have watched it numerous times. I can remember seeing it broadcast on TV back in the 70's and became hooked then

Comment

Top Notch series from the early 70's that features many of the main combatants interviews with some rare footage. Highly recommend it guys..

Comment

Has there indeed, ever been a more definitive series on WWII? I've seen many since the 60's, and none that I have seen, can compare to "World At War".

Sir Laurence Olivier's narration commands attention, and I still think this series should be required viewing in schools, for every generation to come.
              I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X