Great Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Quotes

I've been flipping through "...thank God that sow's gone ot the butcher..." 2000 Quotes From Hitler's 1000-Year Reich, by French L. MacLean.

Everybody here needs to have a copy because some of the quotes are so bad (bad meaning good) that you just have to laugh. Certainly, WWII is no laughing matter, but the stuff these clowns said is so wrong, so right, and so horrible that you just have to chuckle.

Nothing better than flipping on "Downfall" and whenever one of your favorite "characters" shows up, flip open to his section and get some scathing back-stabbing quote.

Chad, I do need a good laugh. I will look for this book. Who was the author?

One of my favorite quotes of all time was by A. Lincoln when stated "better to have the world think you a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt" .

Love that one!! Mike.

Comment

Well, if we open up a bit...

Here is one from the Master of Quotable Quotations - George S. Patton!

On Recon Troops:

"Just drive down that road, until you get blown up"

Comment

how about the one below by Chuck?

Comment

btt

I don't want to steal this thread but I thought I'd ask a quote question. Hitler is said to have uttered "If it is necessary that I should die for my people, then one day my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will see that I was right and my enemies lied". Is there any truth that he said this?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X