ScapiniMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Close Combat Clasp Books for sale - last ones!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close Combat Clasp Books for sale - last ones!

Hi guys,

For those going to the MAX show, I will be selling the last few remaining copies of the "The German Close Combat Clasp of WW2". We are sold out from the publishers in Belgium and these are the last copies left, and there are no plans to do a 2nd edition.

These have been selling on ebay for $120 and one dealer is selling the book listed for $205 I will be selling these for $125 at the show, but if you mention you are a WAF member, you can get the book for $110. You can also email me ahead of time if you want me to hold one for you & you can pay with paypal now.

Thanks guys, see you at the show!

Tom
    If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
    [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

CCC Book

PLEASE DO A REPRINT!!!!!!!! Cant get a copy anywhere

Comment

The german close combat clasp

Hi,
      The book is available on http://2gm.bertrand-malvaux.com. (9 books)
      Price : 115€ + postage 10€ (Europe) or 20€ (world).
      Best regards.

Comment

what do these books go for today?

Comment

Originally posted by daniel.s View Post
          what do these books go for today?
          115€ :d

Comment

Originally posted by Peter J. View Post
            115€ :d
            Vart nånstans?

Comment

Meine Gott, this has become a very expensive book to buy these days

Prices for "new" on Amazon

$1,634.90 + $3.99 shipping
              New

$1,637.25 + $3.99 shipping
              New

$2,551.96 + $3.99 shipping
              New

Prices for used on Amazon;

$289.00 + $3.99 shipping
              Used - Good

$978.56 + $3.99 shipping
              Used - Acceptable

$10,099.00 + $3.99 shipping
              Used - Good

Chris

p.s. wonder how long the second hand one at $289 will last before sold ?

Comment

A good thing, I kept my copy

Comment

Isn't this collecting of today in a nut-shell? Tom and another source offers the book for +100$ and the insane prices else where are immediately quoted

Comment

Isn't this collecting of today in a nut-shell? Tom and another source offers the book for +100$ and the insane prices else where are immediately quoted
                    The original offering post from Tom is from 2008..

Comment

Have you double checked the dates of this thread. Tom had the book for +$100 in 2008 and the other source had them for +$100 in 2013.

Unless I am missing something here, it is my understanding that Tom sold out of the CCC books sometime ago.

All I was trying to do, was research what people are asking for them today. Amazon seemed a reasonable starting place and I was surprised by what I found,

Chris

Comment

Toms price is from 2008.

The other source is from 2013.

Its 2016 now...

I saw the prices on Amazon, and i think they are just fantasies.

I have the book, and thats why i asked what they go for these days so i can sell it for a realistic price.

Comment

"Have you double checked the dates of this thread. Tom had the book for +$100 in 2008 and the other source had them for +$100 in 2013."

Chris, you cought me with my pants down, I'll try to do better next time . Either way, I find the 2.500$ price tag a bit steep!

cheers
                          Peter

Comment

Gentlemen, please let us not forget

"price is but an offer to all the world, an invitation to treat"

Acceptance of such an offer at these prices could be a different story

However, the seller at $289 might have some sort of chance

Chris

p.s. no worries Peter, the devil is always in the detail and greedy prices

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel.S View Post
                              Toms price is from 2008.

The other source is from 2013.

Its 2016 now...

I saw the prices on Amazon, and i think they are just fantasies.

I have the book, and thats why i asked what they go for these days so i can sell it for a realistic price.

Your allowed to sell a book about CCC's on ebay. If I were you, I would put it up for sale there with a sensible reserve, and see what happens. That will tell really if the market is working and the prices to be believed or not.

It is always reassuring to see how the politically correct who run ebay have not been allowed to ban books or taken to burning them.

However, no selling an actual, real CCC on ebay, that would be upsetting

Chris

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X