Clear All

The NEW Valkyrie Trailer Is Here

All new site as well!

http://valkyrie.unitedartists.com/

Well

Look good, I like the Swimming Pool.

Comment

Cruise

Looks good ! Too bad so many forum members cannot get past the Tom Cruise issue.

Comment

This trailer is better than the first. Nice i will watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by crowback View Post
          Looks good ! Too bad so many forum members cannot get past the Tom Cruise issue.
          Crowback.....100% agreed!....It's pathetic when people who haven't even SEEN a film, would knock it because of an actor's religious beliefs. Too many of these people who make these ignorant criticisms are sheep who are trying to fit in with the "in" crowd who take the stance that it's cool to do so.

I'm not a particular fan of Tom Cruise, but if you need substantive proof of his acting ability, see him in "Magnolia" "Born on the Fourth of July" or even "Tropic Thunder" (his cameo was hysterical).

Rate the film on it's own merits, good or bad, when you can actually SEE it, rather than make total morons of yourselves, pseudo-critics.
          I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.....

Comment

Whoa !! I like the new site and trailer. (had no idea they'd throw the Afrika campaign in) I've been looking forward to this film for a very long time. Can't wait until December.

Comment

fake, fake, fake.
              When I see that copy of the Italian, Libyan Fort Capuzzo memorial arch, magically having been transported to Tunisia (which was a French protectorate), it totally spoils the scene where Stauffenberg gets wounded.

Did they have to destroy the credibility of the scene in such a major way.

Comment

Originally posted by bobcam1 View Post
                Crowback.....100% agreed!....It's pathetic when people who haven't even SEEN a film, would knock it because of an actor's religious beliefs. Too many of these people who make these ignorant criticisms are sheep who are trying to fit in with the "in" crowd who take the stance that it's cool to do so.

I'm not a particular fan of Tom Cruise, but if you need substantive proof of his acting ability, see him in "Magnolia" "Born on the Fourth of July" or even "Tropic Thunder" (his cameo was hysterical).

Rate the film on it's own merits, good or bad, when you can actually SEE it, rather than make total morons of yourselves, pseudo-critics.
                Being a pseudo-critic is fun. I don't like Tom Cruise, not because of what he believes in (Who am I to say what someone should believe in?), but because he is, in my opinion, a bad actor. And if this makes me a sheep: Baaaa.

Like most of us, I will watch this movie. If it turns out to be a masterpiece, I will still hold up my promise that I will recant my former, groundless opinion that it will be crap to the entire WAF community. Besides the Tom Cruise issue, my big problem is that British actors are still being cast to play Germans. Not that they're not qualified, but what, there are no available German actors to act in this flick?

Comment

the africa scenes look like they are done well, and i do love the usual suspects. . . well see
                  Last edited by Chris D.; 10-09-2008, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Well, I am not a Cruise fan, but, I need a WW2 film fix. I will not be shocked if they blow the background props, uniforms, and such. I am just glad that there are new WW2 films coming out. Just wish Spike would stay out and they would stay away from the Pearl Harbor soap operas.

Comment

Been waiting for this movie.....i think its going to be really good. cant wait for it to come out!

Comment

I will probably see the movie(but I already know the ending ) but must say that the production values don't seem to well researched or taken care of.

This movie have the worst Heer general collars tabs I have ever seen in a big budget production, the Heer general talking to Tom Cruise in the "Afrika" setting is wearing the Iron cross spange and Iron cross medal in right pocket AND with red general stripe TROPICAL pants, the building in which the metting with A.H. and explosion happen do not look anything like the real ones.....and theres a LOT of photos of this complex. And of course it can't be left out the "seas of swastika" flags in every single building that appear in this movie.

Yes...I know....we should concentrate on the "story" but if some one is making a movie about an historical event, at least they should try to make it as accurate as possible......hey, if a VERY convincing Jagdpanther was made in CC for an animated "toon" movie....can't recall the name, but it was about some pigeons(allied messengers) and hawks(of course the bad guys)....why they cant do the same to this type of movie!!.

Comment

Personally, I do not care if Tom Cruise worships a toilet plunger. I cannot see him playing this role. He makes a great Vampire for sure and his acting is generally good, but I think this will need to hit HBO before I glance at it.

But, who knows!

Comment

The movie opens in the U.S. December 26th. It's about time, and I'm sure looking forward to it, one way or another.

One good thing for sure it that Tom Cruise definitely looks a lot like Klaus von Stauffenberg. The resemblance is actually quite amazing.

Chris

Comment

I am looking forward to seeing this film.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X