Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Detlev - Price Guide # 3

Guys,

I'm contemplating ordering Detlev's latest monster # 3. I have a few questions.

1. I read that it's bigger this year, so obviously some additional information. Other than the adjustment in the prices from 2004 Guide, are there really any changes? Or is it basically the same items / pictures?

2. What about shipping costs and delivery times? Anyone in North America received this thing yet? He says two shipping types, Economy and Premium (25 and 45 Euros) for 10 and 7 day delivery. Seems a rather huge jump to gain 3 days shipping time?? What is the difference?

Last time when I ordered Edition 2, it must have taken 8 weeks (cant remember). What's the difference this time ... or is there any?

Thanks,

Does it include more Imperial? How about the reverse of the awards? So many questions. Perhaps he will have some at the MAX that I can thumb thru.
    pseudo-expert

Comment

I'm also interested about it. Nobody has bought it yet?

Comment

Morning guys, I just recieved DN's new guide this morning, to be honest its a bit of a let down, The book is huge but a lot of the space has been used for the russian translations. the PAB GAB and IAB sections have been nicely filled out with fresh images of front and rears, The para badge section only has two new additions an unmarked FLL type and the reverse of an early style Deumer. To be honest if you have the 2nd edition there isnt a great deal of extra info included BUT if you dont have the 2nd edition its a great book.
        @ Don i will check the imperial awards this evening but to be honest i havent found anything thats jumped out at me as being new to V3
        Cheers
        James

Comment

My buddy back home has it, I use it primarily as a price guide and I need the new one only for that reason although I had a system by using the older one which worked well..

My friend said it is good for imp and 111 reich pricing, I guess it all depends on what you need it for.
          Iam Uncle Sam
          That’s who Iam
          Been hiding out
          In a rock and roll band

Comment

Hi Dion, The price guide bit is very helpfull especially when dealing with pieces you are unfamiliar with, But i do have another gripe about the title he lists prices for KVK's which look reasonable KVK2nd with swords 20 Euros but and this is the bit that really gets to me he separately lists a price of 200 Euros for a Juncker marked KVK2 WS is this what these are going for these days or is he trying to justify charging extra on KVK2 WS i can just see the description now typical KVK2 from the firm of Juncker but unmarked 160 Euros
            Last edited by jambobbyb; 09-23-2008, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jambobbyb View Post
              Hi Dion, The price guide bit is very helpfull especially when dealing with pieces you are unfamiliar with, But i do have another gripe about the title he lists prices for KVK's which look reasonable KVK2nd with swords 20 Euros but and this is the bit that really gets to me he separately lists a price of 200 Euros for a Juncker marked KVK2 WS is this what these are going for these days or is he trying to justify charging extra on KVK2 WS i can just see the description now typical KVK2 from the firm of Juncker but unmarked 160 Euros
              Well Bob, I know what you are saying but Iam not up to date on the KVK scene, but for example it is good imo, for example a round 3 should be listed as a higher market price then other EK2s, when I have a round 3 Iam showing to a novice and he thinks it should be listed the same as lets say a common W&L ek2 showing him the detlev guide solves me having to explain why. Iam not crazy for the ruissian translations but in the long run that also save3s me a major headache being even my local in hand customers are usually russian. This was very helpful of him even considering it takes away pages for more medals, the man does set the market either way you look at it.
              Iam Uncle Sam
              That’s who Iam
              Been hiding out
              In a rock and roll band

Comment

Is there a Imperial Section now? In Vol 2, the only shots of EK2's were those on Medal Bars. Single EKs?

Comment

Hi Darrell, sadly there are still no imperial EK's listed apart from those mounted on bars.
                  @ Dion im all for listing variations the more good examples the better i just find it hard to swallow that any KVK2nd is worth 200 Euros no matter who the manufacturer is.
                  Cheers
                  James

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X