Japanese Good Luck Flags and One Thousand Stitch Belts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese Good Luck Flags and One Thousand Stitch Belts

For militaria enthusiasts interested in learing about Imperial Japanese Good Luck Flags and One Thousand Stitch Belts, I would like to introduce my book by the same name. Released on June 25th by Schiffer Books of Atglen, PA., this large volume captures both subjects in vivid detail. Rare vintage photos, maps, advertisements as well as common and rare items from my personal collection were used to help bring the subject to life. Containing 286 pages and over 600 photos, this book is the first of its kind to bring this topic before collectors and historians.
    Those interested in reading more may go to my website at www.GetHistoryToday.com to see a complete table of contents, sample pages, and current reviews. Thanks for taking a look. MikeB

Japanese Good Luck Flags.....

Hi Mark and David-
    Thanks for the messages. Yes, the book can be ordered directly from the site, you do not have to order through the publisher. I am more than happy to autograph each copy of the book as well. Thanks again for your inquiries. MikeB

Comment

A fantastic book, a must for anyone interested in 1000 stitch belts or Japanese Good Luck flags!

Mike

Comment

Hi guys,

I just got mine and WOW! what a great book. Thanks to Mike, and the other writers we have here, who assit all of us with these fine reference works.

Regards,
        Stu

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X