Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Baron Shot Down in Flames?

Hi

Has anyone seen the film? It got trashed in the German Reviews, Not that that means anything to me, these are the same people who gave best TV Movie to Dresden. Unfortunately my better half nominates that type of crap for a living Well Red Baron has recieved bad reviews but I would like the opinion of my bretherin forumites here before I invest 2 hours of my time!

Best
    Dion
    Iam Uncle Sam
    That’s who Iam
    Been hiding out
    In a rock and roll band

I really want to see it, but I wonder if the film will come my way. I truly hope so!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime Sadurni View Post
      I really want to see it, but I wonder if the film will come my way. I truly hope so!!
      From what I have read you might not want it to come your way, I think it should be available on DVD here in Germany, Iam going to hunt down a copy tommorrow.
      Iam Uncle Sam
      That’s who Iam
      Been hiding out
      In a rock and roll band

Comment

Red Baron

Hello Dion,
        I have wanted to see it for some time. The trailers looks decent.

Jody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJghJNAjc1k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er--D...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEo1R...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by Jody Beltram View Post
          Hi Jody

It should be available here in Germany on dvd, i have to find time to track it down. the trailers do look good.

Dion
          Iam Uncle Sam
          That’s who Iam
          Been hiding out
          In a rock and roll band

Comment

Anyone heard if it will be available here in the U.S. with English subtitles? I would like to see it even if it is bad.
            Denny

Comment

I am definitely going to buy the DVD in Germany if it is already available. No hope to see this film in the movie theaters in France. As for the PC reviews in Germany I don't give a $hit. I haven't read them but I suppose that these a$$holes must complain because von Richthofen must be pictured as a war hero and war hero = nazi idea = oh! my God they're coming back!...

Pierre

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                I am definitely going to buy the DVD in Germany if it is already available. No hope to see this film in the movie theaters in France. As for the PC reviews in Germany I don't give a $hit. I haven't read them but I suppose that these a$$holes must complain because von Richthofen must be pictured as a war hero and war hero = nazi idea = oh! my God they're coming back!...

Pierre
                Sort of a bit of that and also complaints that it centered to much on the love story..ala pearl harbor
                Iam Uncle Sam
                That’s who Iam
                Been hiding out
                In a rock and roll band

Comment

Red Baron Shot Down iin Flames?

I too would like to see the movie if only for the flight scenes. The producers and director should be applauded for the marvelous aerial combat footage. Based on the trailers, I hope the movie gets wider release. MikeB

Comment

sorry guys, I rented it, no good. Flight scenes good, crappy story.
                    Iam Uncle Sam
                    That’s who Iam
                    Been hiding out
                    In a rock and roll band

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X