The Last Drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Last Drop

Anyone seen it? It was made in 2005 i think. Stars Michael Madsen (Kill Bill series).

I was buying Downfall and Das Boot on amazon.ca and to get free shipping i had to icnrease my total by $3 so i looked around for some cheap movies and say this one. Interesting storyline, U.S. soldiers parachute behind enemy lines to find Nazi gold.

The trio of DVD's should arrive July 24th at the latest.

One of the wrost bull**** WW2 made....not worth a penny believe me

Comment

I guess I could learn to love it.....or sell it on eBay if I dont like it.

Thanks for the opinion! I've never heard of the movie so I had my doubts on its quality. Hopefully Das Boot makes up for it, I've never seen it.

Comment

Das boot is incredible, you're in for a real treat. I saw it as a teenager on TV as a series, then recently bought the full version. Over 5 hours & had to watch it over 2 afternoons.
        Downfall is just way beyond anything i've ever seen to do with the war, i'd find it hard to review, an unbelievably good film.
        Never heard of the other one.
        Happy viewing

Comment

See it maybe later

I thought this movie was new,as saw it recently i thought in some magazine.But then maybe that was back then in an older mag as lots of junk in my tv room and must be mixed up.I would not mind seeing this,if at the dvd/video stor i go too.Like did it have much action scene's in it,and did they have the right german uniforms,weapons etc...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0398029/
          The Last Drop(2005).
          Last edited by Fallschirmjaeger; 07-19-2008, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WhitePhantom View Post
            Anyone seen it? It was made in 2005 i think. Stars Michael Madsen (Kill Bill series).

I was buying Downfall and Das Boot on amazon.ca and to get free shipping i had to icnrease my total by $3 so i looked around for some cheap movies and say this one. Interesting storyline, U.S. soldiers parachute behind enemy lines to find Nazi gold.

The trio of DVD's should arrive July 24th at the latest.
            A really bad!! WWII movie, dont waste your time or money !!!!!!!!!!!

Collector of Salty, Service Worn Headgear **SSWH**

Comment

Wow....that was a horrible movie lol.

I got it because it was cheap and got me free shipping....it also APPEARED to be good. but really sucked.

I was disappointed when the Canadian pilot didnt die with the U.K. captain. They both had horrible accents.

Also it didnt have much of a storyline. Left me wanting more.....alot more.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniele C View Post
                One of the wrost bull**** WW2 made....not worth a penny believe me
                It must really be terrible, if it's worse than Pearl Harbor.

Comment

compared to The Last Drop.....Pearl Harbour deserved an oscar

Comment

Durge !

Durge !

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X