Rogue Male

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rogue Male

I was thinking of getting this movie.It was made in 1976 staring Peter O' Toole.
    Any thoughts god, bad, or otherwise?
    Thanks Chris.

Nobody has anything to tell me?

Comment

Hi,

Although I have not seen the movie I read the book decades ago. My father recommended I read it. As I recall it is about a fictional assasination attempt on Hitler's life and the subsequent things that happen to the would be assasin.

Gary B
      ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Comment

Hi Chris,

i saw the movie years ago on the BBC when i was still living in England.It was very well done.I think it was a made for TV Movie?
        I recommend watching it.Oddly enough i was thinking about this film the other day and i could not remember the title.Thanks for jogging my memory.
        I think i will try and find a copy.

Regards,Martin.

Comment

Thanks for the insight guys, glad this thread was able to put a name to the movie.
          Cheers Chris.

Comment

Rogue male

Hi COS,
            I read the book 30 years ago an excellent read but I preferred the film.O Toole is a hitman travels to Germany where he is discovered attempting to shoot Hitler.He is caught tortured but escapes by flinging himself into the river.It is set around 1936/7 ? The real action takes place when Gestapo agents track him down in England and attempt to smuggle him out of the UK.This is what I can remember..sorry.
            Cheers Kyle

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X