Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'assembly' Dvd

What an amazing film!

I took a bit of a gamble with this one and it turned out to be an inspired choice!

Incredible battle scenes and a very 'human' war film. I cannot recommend this film highly enough. 10/10.

Regards Richard.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by stgeorge64; 06-11-2008, 04:02 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Agreed.

A very interesting film indeed.

I was struck by one particularly strange mistake...the 1980's vintage chinstraps on the helmets.

The film though is well worth watching.

Patrick.

Comment

I also give it a 10 out of 10,

one to aviod "OUTPOST"

Comment

made in china film. on par with saving private ryan

Comment

I am very suprised that there has not been more interest in this film. Not only are the battle scenes incredibly realistic but the actual film content is also worthy of note.

I find it amazing that the likes of U-571 and Pearl Harbour sell by the bucket load, yet a film such as this remains largely unknown.

Just my 2p.

Regards Richard.
          Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assembly_(film)

Comment

I didn't expect such a good film, given that it is not a ww2 title. imo it deserves a western film award like golden bear or oscar surely (it puts titles like Downfall and Counterfeiters film pale in comparison,although it is different war) i think the actor was nominated recently as best actor in an asian award for this film.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X