Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mein Kampf - Special Edition

Hello friends,

I'm searching since long time for any information about one edition of the book from "Mein Kampf". It seems like two bookes to the 50th birthday of Hitler, one of them in blue color (leather), another one in red color (line), but smal size.

There are another one in red color, but as big as the blue one. This edition looks out the same, only it's much bigger. There are no information in the book of the year it has been imprinted, and no comentary about the 50th birthday of Hitler.

Does know anybody this book. I should like to know all about it. If you can help me please answer. Excuse my english, I'm german.

Thanks a lot and regards from Germany

I've got one of those, but it's in red leather, and is about the same size as the large blue birthday editions. The dealer from whom I purchased it stated that it came from the estate of a former Gauleiter in Austria, but the frontisepiece and flyleaf had been removed (I assume due to a dedication or something similar).
    Erich
    Festina lente!

Comment

Originally posted by Erich Benndorff View Post
      I've got one of those, but it's in red leather, and is about the same size as the large blue birthday editions. The dealer from whom I purchased it stated that it came from the estate of a former Gauleiter in Austria, but the frontisepiece and flyleaf had been removed (I assume due to a dedication or something similar).
      Erich
      Are you reallay sure that your red edition it's in "red" leather? I can't believe it, because it must be line. Could you post one foto of your edition?

Thanks a lot

Comment

Sure, I've got to take some photos I owe other people. I just looked and it's larger than the blue birthday edition, by the way.
        Erich
        Festina lente!

Comment

Originally posted by Erich Benndorff View Post
          Sure, I've got to take some photos I owe other people. I just looked and it's larger than the blue birthday edition, by the way.
          Erich
          Erich, I'm not sure if we mean the same edition. I think your one is the special edition for the three million copys limited edition (300 copies). I mean the red edition with the golden sword but as big as the edition to the 50th birthday of AH. Maybe you can help me now? Thanks again.

Comment

This is to confirm there are 3 editions with the sword on the cover.

Comment

Originally posted by der-hase-fee View Post
              This is to confirm there are 3 editions with the sword on the cover.

Hello,

yes of course there are three diferent edition with the sword on the cover, but one of the red edition (the big one) no included any information about the 50th birthday and I couldn't find any information in which year this edition has been edited

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X