Forthcoming Book By Adrian Foreman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forthcoming Book By Adrian Foreman

I was recently informed of a forthcoming book by Adrian Foreman on German Valor Awards to be published in June 2008. The book's graphic design is said to have been set by Michael Tucker..

I reviewed the advertisement on Tucker's site and the photos looks nice, but would like to know if anybody has heard additional information on this book.

Thanks

adrian foreman

Hi.
    The book is titled Bravery Courage and Valour.It can be bought from Adrian Foreman direct.There is a pre pub. offer of 350 limited edition signed copies at 55 pounds post paid airmail.These are signed by author.E-mail adrianforman4bks@aol.com Hope this has been of help.Regards Mike

Comment

Thanks

Hello Mike;

Your Answer Has Been Most Helpful..cheers

Comment

Thought I should make a few comments about Adrian Forman’s new book “Bravery, Courage, and Valour” that will be released this summer. Originally scheduled for release in May 2008, Mr. Forman decided to add an additional 25 pages to the book. This change, although adding new information and many spectacular photographs, has pushed the release date up into the summer. To complement Mr. Forman’s excellent studio images of his many rare and never seen before awards and documents, the size of the book has been increased to a generous 12 inches by 9 inches! This allows readers an incredible view of the many rare items in this book. The book is over 400 pages in length and printed on the best quality paper available. Sewn binding allows the book to be opened flat with out damage. Through Mr. Forman’s extensive research over the last 50 years, he has uncovered original information and awards not revealed until now. A preview of the book is available on the “Book” page of www.authenticmilitaria.com

Comment

I forgot to mention that this first volume covers the following awards:
          The Spanish Cross and related
          Condor Legion Tank Badge
          The Grand Cross of the Knight's Cross including Hermann Goring document!
          The Golden Oak Leaves, Swords, and Diamonds including "dupla" award
          The Oak Leaves, Swords, and Diamonds
          The Oak Leaves and Swords
          The Oak Leaves

Comment

Any further information regarding a release date of what looks to be a fantastic work by Mr. Foreman?

Thanks.

Mark

Comment

It is hoped that the book will be available by this July.

Comment

Updates?

Any further updates on this forthcoming book? Anticipated new date was sometime this month.

Mark Costa

Comment

Mark, the book is at the printers as we speak. Hopefully it will be in our hands by the MAX show. Sorry for the delay but I think the wait will be well worth it! Mr. forman has added some incredible new information and photographs that all collectors will enjoy. It is a large format book sized at 12" by 9".

Comment

Mike:

Was hoping to see this at the Max but didn't. Any idea on a publication date? Thank you.

Mark

Comment

Any further update on a release date???

Mark

Comment

Adrian Forman's new book will be here this week! It has been a long wait but I think it has been worth it. Many incredible one-of-a-kind items are shown in great detail. The book is a large 12 inches by 9 inches.

Comment

Nice to see your still about Mike!

Best wishes

Bob

Comment

So wonderful book!!! I have got my copy!!

Tang Si

Comment

Fantastic looking book, good photo's will enjoy reading this weekend !!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X