demjanskbattlefield

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parade Medal Bars of the Third Reich (coming soon)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pages 109 & 110:
    Attached Files
    Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

pages 127 & 128:

That's all folks! If you want to see more, buy the book.

Best regards,
      Tom
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Tom Yanacek; 09-27-2008, 11:34 PM.
      Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

Amazon.com

Hi Guys,

I've just placed my order through Amazon.com and it came to $53.15 USD, all included, as there is a free shipping bonus to US addresses on at the moment.

Let's all get on this one and make Tom a rich man. Then in the future when we see him at the big shows we can tell our friends "we new him when he was just one of the guys"

Looking forward to having this in hand Tom. Now get cracking on the sequel.

Regards,
        Stu

Comment

Hello to all,

The books were delivered to the Schiffer Publishing warehouse on October 16th. (It took just over a year from the date I submitted the manuscript, to the book's release.) Finally, I was able to see the finished product for the first time.I am quite pleased with how it turned out.

Thanks again to everyone for your comments and interest. I hope that you will enjoy this book as much as I enjoyed doing it.

Best regards,
          Tom
          Attached Files
          Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

Like the awards, it's better in hand!

Hi guys,

I hope you all had a good Christmas. I sure did. Aside from a couple other goodies I'll post in the next day or so I found that Santa had placed a copy of Tom's book under the tree and what a book it is. Like the awards we so often hear described as "better in hand" so too is the book. Outstanding photos and explanations of bar construction and components. I'll be learning from this book for some time to come. Anyone with an interest in bars should consider this as primary reference IMHO.

Happy New Year to you all when it rolls around,
            Stu

Comment

looks like a great book, medal bars are a fascinating subject that is often neglected!!
              sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

hi,
                i would really like to have this book, i checked it here in holland at bol.com and it is priced at 72 euro.
                greetings rik
                I'm proud to be a sergeant in the royal dutch army

Always looking for documents from the 126. Infanterie-Division.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Medal Bar book

Hello folks,
                    I also got the book for Christmas and it is wonderful. I have looked at it every day so far and I agree with what Stu said about it being the primary reference on medal bars.

I am really honored that I was able to make a small contribution to this great work.

Tom you created a great book.

Happy New Year!
                    Jody

Comment

On Amazon.com right now.
                      $44.09 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

$44.09 total shipped!

Comment

I scheduled a "lunch" for next week just to pick this one up from him. It looks sweet!

Comment

I picked up a copy today at the Meadowlands show and so far it is pretyy damned good!

Thanks Tom!

Comment

Thank you!

I would like to thank everyone for all of the nice comments.

Fran: Did you happen to notice that a medal bar you once owned is pictured in the book?

Let me just mention once again: that the cheapest place to buy this book, by far, is on Amazon.com. As the author, I can buy this book from my publisher for $42. (40% off retail) But when you add the cost of shipping, it is more than the price on Amazon. Amazon is still selling it for $44.09 delivered. I still don't know how they can do this, but I am happy they are able to keep the price down.

Thanks to all & best regards,
                            Tom
                            Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

Just bought the copy and all I can say is "excellent book"!

Thanks for the effort, Thomas!

Dietrich
                              B&D PUBLISHING
                              Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Originally posted by tyanacek View Post
                                Fran: Did you happen to notice that a medal bar you once owned is pictured in the book?

I have owned many nice ones over the years and sold them all. Tom which one used to be mine again?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X