daily mail free war films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

daily mail free war films

just thought i would mention that for 2 weeks the daily mail is giving away a free war movie dvds ,i have already picked 3 up all classics i am lucky as live near a tesco buy the paper then give them the voucher they then give you the film,i think other stores do it aswell,

what was in Todays?? i nipped out to get reach for the skies from tesco yesterday and had Sats Heroes of Telemark, watched them already

Comment

Hi Mike,

Todays one, 15/04/2008 was "In which we serve"

There are two I am looking out for......"Went the day well" and "The long and the short and the tall"

Cheers

Ian

Comment

thanks Ian, managed to get my mitts on it theres certainly some good films on offer i was pleased to see reach for the sky in there! nearly bought it a few weeks ago, that would have been annoying

Comment

f

think its aces high today cheers dave
          Last edited by sscrooge; 04-16-2008, 06:46 AM.

Comment

d

hi ian its went the day well today in mail, rgds dave

Comment

Originally posted by sscrooge View Post
              hi ian its went the day well today in mail, rgds dave
              Hi Dave,

Thanks for that - picked up on the way to work, I've haven't seen it yet, have you? I heard about it from the Channel 4 program "100 greatest war films".

Next one for me is "The long, the short and the tall"

Thanks again

Cheers

Ian

Comment

'Went the day well' is quite an interesting piece of propaganda. I enjoyed it. In fact watching it, you will quickly discover where Jack Higgins got his idea for 'The Eagle Has Landed'.

I believe the Daily Mail are extending the run and including films such as 'The way ahead' and 'The 49th parallel'

Comment

Originally posted by Des Thomas View Post
                  'Went the day well' is quite an interesting piece of propaganda. I enjoyed it. In fact watching it, you will quickly discover where Jack Higgins got his idea for 'The Eagle Has Landed'.

I believe the Daily Mail are extending the run and including films such as 'The way ahead' and 'The 49th parallel'
                  Thanks for the response Des.

I watched it on Monday and really enjoyed it. (especially for 45p!) I hadn't though about the connection between this and the "Eagle has Landed" thanks for pointing that out.

Cheers

Ian

Comment

Just thought I'd *bump* this thread up.

Today, 24/04/2008, the film is "The long, the short and the tall"

Cheers

Ian

Comment

Hi Ian,

What was yesterdays? I forgot to pick it up.

Comment

d

hi, it was tunes of glory, rgds dave

Comment

Dammit, I wanted that one. Thanks Dave.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X