Waffenleite: Presenting the NPEA Daggers of the Third Reich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waffenleite: Presenting the NPEA Daggers of the Third Reich

As most of you know, my specialty is strictly visor caps--primarily civil/state/political. I just picked up this book the other day directly from the author, our own Ron Weinand, and even to a hat collector like me, it is a fantastic book. Each NPEA school is covered (with a pic of each one), and there are some very rare uniform shots that I hadn't seen before (In addition to some gorgeous daggers). There are pics from the period TR film, "Kopf Hoch, Johannes" which was actually filmed at an NPEA school, and the uniforms are all real. There is also a complete list of all the HJ Bann #s, with the town and Gebiet name as well.

Even if you don't collect daggers, it is a must for any serious student of the NPEA/HJ. I recommend it highly.
    Attached Files
    NEC SOLI CEDIT

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
    There is also a complete list of all the HJ Bann #s, with the town and Gebiet name as well.
    Yes, a very useful book. Just a slight correction if I may: the Bann list is actually only complete for 1937. Ron does point this out though in his description of the book.
    Last edited by Garry M.; 04-03-2008, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Thank You

Its just great to know that your years of study and work are appreciated. Thanks for the kind words and I hope that my efforts will help those who come after me and may stimulate others to plough the ground and contribute to our great hobby.
      Ron Weinand

Comment

Ron's book was the first to make me aware of the military orphanage, or Waisenhaus.

A couple of hats from this very obscure group have been posted here:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=668999
        NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

dagger on the cover posted appears to be an awesome 1 of a kind

Comment

Waffenleite

Interest in NPEA items has greatly increased over the past few years, as with all youth items. There are a few different unique NPEA Daggers and many scarce variations. Ron

Comment

btt Forsale to members here for $49.95 plus $5.00 shipping. PayPal accepted at relic@warrelic.com Ron Weinand

Comment

SALE price $29.95 plus $7 shipping

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X