No announcement yet.

SS/Police German Cross in Gold vol. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a number of Mark's books - the Waffen SS Commanders , I find is a very useful set.
    Knights of Steel , it took me quite a while to get a copy of Volume 1 , both are excellent.
    The soft backed biographies - good reading - I have the Ernst Kragg book which I enjoyed greatly .

All good stuff .

Comment

Hi,

To date, I think Allgemeine-SS by Yerger is still the most imformative and complete regarding its Organizational Structure (Oberabschnitte / Abschnitte/ Standarten / Reitersatndaten / HSSPF and SSPF) It would be nice if a companion volume could be written with such detail on the SS-Hauptamter. Thank you Mark for all of your effort and hard work to educate SS Researchers such as myself and to make this hobby a continous learning experience. Please keep adding to my bookshelf and congrats on Vol. 3 DKG.

Best,

James

Comment

James

I long considered a book on the Main Offices, despite probable limited reader interest. Especially the SS-Führungshauptamt, its pre-history elements in the SS-Hauptamt, and the RSHA. Good material on the huge Hauptamt Ordnungspolizei (offices, bureaus, and various heads) is in Nix's Orpo book. For now am totally involved with the German Cross series.

Best
        Mark

Comment

The Allgemeine SS book is one which I have found a use for as well, at sometime I must get hold of the other biographies Mark has done.

Comment

In reply to PMs about personally signed book copies. I don't sell books myself but have a military book dealer friend whom I lunch with often. You can order any of my books via him, including reserving a new vol. 3 when available, and have them signed to you personally. His name is Jack Hatter of "Volume Control." His e-mail is ww2volcont@aol.com
            Best
            Mark

Comment

I have the 2 volumes already published on the DKiG holders of the 2.SS-Panzer Division 'Das Reich' and I will definatly purchase this volume also. I have no doubt of a similar quality content work and an equally good end result.

I look forward to further volumes in the future.

Regards Richard.
              Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

DK in Gold holder.

One for Mark and you gents who are better informed than I am.
                can anyone name this DK holder standing beside Rudolf Sandig ?
                Thanks to all in advance.

Comment

No

No. but I just hungry for eggs. Two sunny side up, love those DKIGs !

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X