Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Releases for 2008

Hi

Do you think it would be a good idea to have a pinned thread list of what military books are being released this year?

I know that I would find it helpful to keep track of what is up and coming. It could be quite a useful reference thread for collectors

Best wishes

Raymond

I'd find it useful, especially for the research related type books. I'd be interested to know what Biblio verlag has in the pipeline.
    Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Hi

I would find it useful as I can then order them from my main man Arthur Thornton in advance and then pick them up at the Birmingham shows.

I think it would take a bit of work to put together, but I think it would be of some benefit.

Raymond

Comment

Originally posted by Simon orchard View Post
        I'd find it useful, especially for the research related type books. I'd be interested to know what Biblio verlag has in the pipeline.
        Isn't Biblio out of business? There has been a great deal of discussion on this here, on AHF, Feldgrau and other sites, and my understanding is that Biblio is down the tubes and Zeller Verlag, Biblio's parent, sold the reprint rights to a third party. But no more new issue will come from Biblio.

--Larry

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X