"Das Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen" by Sascha Weber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Das Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen" by Sascha Weber

Sascha Weber has reprinted his first book "Das Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen" and what a reprint it is. I still have the first edition of this book and it had 122 page.

The just arrived 3rd. edition has with 254 pages more than double the pages and more than double the information. The book is now hardbound and presents itself in a high quality.
    Attached Files
    B&D PUBLISHING
    Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

The content is as good as it ever was. Each known and unknown manufacturer of the infantry assault badge is shown in obverse and reverse and detail shots of remarkable features.

Chapters about the general history of the badge, miniatures, documents, packages, cloth version and even the 1957 edition make this book a indispensable companion for every collector of this badge.

The handy A5 format makes it easy to take it to every show for a quick reference.

For more information check Sascha's website: www.militariafachbuch.de
    Attached Files
    B&D PUBLISHING

Comment

Is he planning on translating it Dietrich?
      pseudo-expert

Comment

I don't know ....
        B&D PUBLISHING

Comment

Now I know ....

Just a short notice:

I came to an agreement with Sascha and I'm working on the English version right now. It will be published by me (B&D Publishing) in the same quality and format as the Knights Cross book. Content will be exactly the same as the German version - corrections not withstanding.

Target release date is summer this year. Will be another good one in addition to the Flak Book and the Glider Pilot Badge. Not talking about the EK1 and German Cross one ...

Attached two sample pages.

Dietrich
          Attached Files
          B&D PUBLISHING

Comment

The computer and internet age has led to another amazing title. Our reference books get better with each release, both visually and in content. At this rate I'm going to give Dietrich power of attorney for my bank account. Keep them coming

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X