Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unsolved militaria murder mystery 30k Euro reward

https://www.weitze.net/infos/PDF-Pra...Aufloesung.pdf

30,000 Euro reward for information leading to arrests in this double homicide/robbery. The pieces shown in the photos were taken by the perps and many of them are distinctive. Note, the heirs are not asking for the return of the items, only information as to whereabouts.

Keep a lookout.

Dave

This is so sad. Who would go so far as double murder to get this stuff? Most of these things are impossible to trade or sell on the open market, thus making them more or less worthless (the heirs are not looking for the things, but I bet the police is.) I hope they get the Verdammte Schweinhünde who did this.
    My sencier condolences to any family or friends of the cople, that might read this.
    Björn
    Last edited by Bjørn; 01-09-2008, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Damn, this is bad, kill this guy and his wife for a collection

I can't read much in German so I don't know the details but whatever it is its not worth that. Very sorry for their family.

Everybody keep an eye out at the SOS soon.
      Alan

Comment

Thats ghastly! Never ceases to amaze me, the kind of people there are

Comment

I've heard it might've been some kind of revenge ..., ripped someone badly.., nevertheless a terrible situation..

Jos.

Comment

Originally posted by Jos Le Conté View Post
            I've heard it might've been some kind of revenge ..., ripped someone badly.., nevertheless a terrible situation..

Jos.
            If true that just makes the whole thing even more crazy, don't bother gaining your revenge through the court system maybe, just murder them!
            Seriously warped people whatever the facts.
            Ant.

Comment

In Kassel I talked with some British Dealer friends and any Brit dealer attending the show that year has to give a DNA sample to Scotland Yard.
              Iam Uncle Sam
              That’s who Iam
              Been hiding out
              In a rock and roll band

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X