Uniforms of the Third Reich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uniforms of the Third Reich

I want to buy this book it's called:Uniforms of the Third Reich by Arthur Hayes, Jon Maguire.Does anyone know this book and is it a good referencebook??Thanks.

http://www.wo2shop.nl/shop/product.a...2=82&prod=4040
    Last edited by patrick74; 01-03-2008, 04:03 PM.

I have this book and in my opinion is an exelent book for the price. It's full color with superb photography and cover all the most important sections of T.R. organisations like ALL-SS,Waffen SS,HEER,Luftwaffe,Kriegsmarine,NSDAP etc. The specimens shown are top of the line and are one of the best representations for each organization.

This is more like an "photo album" but as the it's said....a photo worth a 1,000 words!!!

Fred

Comment

Originally posted by Federico Perez View Post
      I have this book and in my opinion is an exelent book for the price. It's full color with superb photography and cover all the most important sections of T.R. organisations like ALL-SS,Waffen SS,HEER,Luftwaffe,Kriegsmarine,NSDAP etc. The specimens shown are top of the line and are one of the best representations for each organization.

This is more like an "photo album" but as the it's said....a photo worth a 1,000 words!!!

Fred

Fred about the waffen ss...where are in the book photos of panzer wrappers SS?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X