Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klaus Patzwall Blutorden Book

Hello,

I did a search but was unable to find what I was looking for. Can someone please tell me if they have been in touch with Patzwall and/or know if he is going to reprint his book on the Recipients of the Blood Order? I think the book is entitled "Ehrenzeichen vom 9. Nov. 1923". I have searched high and low for many years but can't seem to find a copy anywhere for sale. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Best R.,

James

It's a hard book to find! I bought mine new in Germany in the 80s, and have only seen 2 or 3 for sale over the last few years. There was one listed on the e-stand about a year ago, I believe, that sold for over $500.00 if memory serves.
    Erich
    Festina lente!

Comment

Patzwall / Blutorden Book

Hello,

I have an extra copy. contact me at via email.

MfG,

Diane

Comment

Das Ehrenzeichen Vom 9. November 1923 Book By Patzwall

Copy on eBay:

Item number: 120273412382
        DAS EHRENZEICHEN VOM 9. NOVEMBER 1923 BOOK BY PATZWALL

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE:IT&ih=007

Better than nothing !

Comment

I've had and sold 2, an easy book to reprint in a softcover at low cost. Not really much to it, its a small page count.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE:IT&ih=007

Am I reading this right? This genius made a xerox copy of the book and is trying to sell it?

"I picked this up a few years ago and it has served me well untill I was lucky enough to find the actual book after a long hunt ! This is a copied book bound in 2 spines with the all important list of blood order holders. Every page from the book is in here. A brilliant option if your struggling to find one as many are !"
              AUTHOR OF:

sigpic

GERMAN ARMY SHOULDER STRAPS AND BOARDS - 1933-1945

Comment

photocopied books

I have found that certain 'hard to get books' from Germany are photocopied alot and sold like that on the web. I dont know how legal it is in Europe but I have seen the Gahr book offerered in photocopy form for 100 dollars on ABE books a few years ago, and I was fooled once by a used book dealer in Germany who sent me modern photocopies of a rare journal that Wiligut contributed to in the early 30's --but I had paid for originals.moremad
                It appears some of these guys are actually photocopying books from a library.
                It may be illegal...but it is being done

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X