Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curb Your Enthusiasm: Any Fans Here?

Hey guys,

With the season nearly coming to a close, I was wondering if there are any fans here of the show and what your impressions are of the latest season.

In my opinion, I think the series has lived up to its potential with each season, and I do hope they continue further.

Curb is my favorite show of all time... I watch the reruns regularly on the HBO channels...(I am a little disappointed that the catalogue of episodes is so small that the entire run is repeated in what seems like only a month or so...)

I like this season more than last..I think the subplot of 'The Blacks' is so hilarious, and last weeks episode when Larrys therapist was confessing to Cheryls therapist is one of the greatest twists in the series...I have DVR'd tonights episode to watch after the football game, but I am anxious to see where last weeks left off..

I too hope this series continues on. I was a huge fan of the Seinfeld show and think that taking the premise of that show to HBO where you can really go with it was such a great decision.

More than just Larry, I love all the characters. The characters make the show more than just funny situations, just like Seinfeld did. I could go on and on, I think Curb is the freshest show on TV. None of the recycled jokes that you find on Prime Time TV, none of the phony, insulting laugh-tracks, just funny, awkward situational humor.

Curb is the greatest.

Comment

Yeah, I remember reading or hearing from some place that Larry David as seen in Curb Your Enthusiasm is not so different from his real-life "self" so to speak. Curb Your Enthusiasm is situational comedy at its best, I hope they have enough material to continue forward to another season perhaps.

The Blacks were definitely a great addition to the show. There are a lot of others out there that try to introduce new characters or subplots and fail miserably but Curb manages to avoid those pitfalls.

Comment

I love this show too. I think last weeks episode was the greatest. Glad to see others appreciate it as well. I don't like Cheryl anymore, but I missed the episode when she left Larry. Zach

Comment

Yeah, I have to admit, I was a bit surprised she finally left him due to her surprisingly high tolerance for his BS. I'm not going to ruin it, but what Larry does in the end is hillarious.

Comment

Probably my favorite show.

Comment

Quite simply one of the best comedy shows of all time, so well written. Bordering on genius.
              Ant.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X