Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Books recommendations

Hi, I bought those books:

- Robin Lumsden, Detecting fakes (a collector's guide to a third reich militaria)
    but there are not information about KVK's

- Brian L. Davis and Ian Westwell, Third reich cloth insignia

- Robin Lumsden, Medals and decorations of Hitler's Germany

What books do you recommend me?
    I know about Führer and Fatherland... But is too difficult to find in Venezuela

Thanks

You havent stated exactly what you collect(i assume medals and insignia)

"Detecting the fakes" is a bit out of date and some of the information isnt entirely accurate.

My latest additions which are award related are the 2 volumes of "Formans guide to third reich awards and their values".Plenty of good pics and examples of period award documents.
    "The iron cross of 1939" by Gordon Williamson is a good reference if you collect Iron crosses.

There are dozens of books to recommend but you need to be specific about what you collect.
    Last edited by keifer kahn; 11-06-2007, 03:49 AM.

Comment

There are several books coming up regarding decorations and awards from WAF forum members. Dietrich's new book on the RK, Tom's new book on the CCC, and a book on the glider pilot's badge. Detlev Niemann's price guide is huge and while not providing a lot in the way of text, it sure has a lot of nice photos

Comment

you'r right keifer kahn, I wasn't specific. I collect medals. Thanks for your recommendations

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X