Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come and See Trailer!

Hello everyone,

Not long ago, I posted a review of the movie Come and See. Yes, I know this is a movie some people loathe as much as others love, but stirring up another debate about that is not the point of this thread. Since I posted the earlier thread, I discovered a trailer for Come and See on Youtube. This trailer does do a good job of depicting the general feel and content of the movie, in just a couple of minutes. Since there are some members who might have the curiosity to view it, I thought I'd post the link here, in a seperate thread. If you don't like the movie, or you're not interested, just ignore this post. Anyway, here's the link, just in case you are interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMKwMzLj8Ow

I'd also say there might be enough additional clips on Youtube to piece together the entire movie.

Chris

Last edited by karlo; 11-04-2007, 07:15 PM. Reason: too much guinness

Comment

Interesting Chris

Comment

One of the best movie trailors I have ever seen....As a music video, it is the best I have seen.

Comment

Come and see

The directors father fought at Stalingrad, I still do not think people understand the full savagery of the war in the east, the slaughter is inconcievavable to westerners.Ordinary men were turned into beasts,
          the film if I remember correctly centres on Belorussia, where over 600 towns and villages were simply destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle Harrington View Post
            The directors father fought at Stalingrad, I still do not think people understand the full savagery of the war in the east, the slaughter is inconcievavable to westerners.Ordinary men were turned into beasts,
            the film if I remember correctly centres on Belorussia, where over 600 towns and villages were simply destroyed.
            Kyle,

Thanks for the extra information about the director! I agree that most people (particularly those not from the affected areas) would find it nearly impossible to comprehend the extent and effect of such slaughter. The total destruction of "600 towns and villages" is simply unimaginable to most people today, anywhere. Even the effects that this could have on an individual are equally beyond knowing.

Thanks again,

Chris

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X