New STASI/MfS book...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New STASI/MfS book...

Hello all - My new book about the decoration and other memorabilia is scheduled to be released next month (November 2007). I will update this thread if there are any changes. I have attached additional data to better assist any of your questions.

This past Friday I have received two advance copies of the book so I am in the process of learning the shipment dates of when the books will be shipped out and when they will arrive in Virginia.

You can right now pre-order your book and I can be contacted via e-mail if you have additional questions.

Thanks...
    Attached Files
    Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did. Quote - Sophie Scholl - White Rose resistance group

I'm no STASI expert but I did have the opportunity to proof read a final draft of Ralph's book and I was very impressed with the photos, text and overall professional quality. A thorough and comprehensive treatment of the topic!
    Homer

Comment

Hey Homer - Thanks for your comments in this post and your proofing assistance you provided when my book was still be worked on...
      Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did. Quote - Sophie Scholl - White Rose resistance group

Comment

Hello all - The shipment of books are on there way to the United States and should be unloaded at port and through customs by the second week of November. For those who have pre-ordered, if all goes well your books should be mailed out by the third or forth week of November. The website for additional information can be found at www.frontlinehistorical.com.

Thanks...and will let you know of any changes.

Comment

Dear Ralph,

my compliments for your study /book will be very intersting
          can read and have a dedicated his autograph writer.
          cheers, Raffaello
          "six italians, dressed in rather unusual diving suits and equipped with materials of laughably little cost have swung the military balance of power in the Mediterranean in favour of the Axis".

Comment

Raffaello - Thanks much for your comments...

Comment

Grossartige Arbeit, Genosse! Sie sind ein Held der Arbeiter. Es lebe unser Arbeiter-Staat! Es lebe unser Genosse Erich Honecker!

Comment

Hello Clemens - Very interesting comments... ...thanks...

Magnificent work, comrade! You are a hero of the workers. Our worker-country lives! Our comrade Erich Honecker lives!

Comment

Hello all - I am posting you all the latest update that my book is now available to purchase. The website to view example pages and other information about the book is www.frontlinehistorical.com.

Thanks...

Comment

Latest update...

Hello all - Here is a link with comments from fellow forum members on what they think of the book so far.

Thanks...

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=254934

Comment

Hello all - Latest review updates for all to see posted in the below link...So far the book has done well in the collecting and research communities...

http://www.frontlinehistorical.com/reviews.html

Comment

Hello all - I have revived this thread to let you know that there has been another review written this past September for of my book that has been uploaded on the Frontlinehistorical website. Thanks...

http://www.frontlinehistorical.com/reviews.html

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X