Brightly Shines His Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brightly Shines His Book

It was my pleasure to meet Eric Queen at the SOS in KY last week, and I was as anxious as most to get my hands on a signed copy of his new book. WOW!
    Eric is to be congratulated on a magnificent and successful effort. The large format full-color research is a credit to our hobby and the benchmark for the study of the Fallschirm-Infanterie. Those of you who have the book can only agree, and those who do not will upon receiving it learn more about this sometimes historically obscure arm than ever before. It goes without saying that the research is second-to-none. Twelve years well spent Eric!! And when you consider all the blood and sweat, more for the rest of us than for you, I am certain. I am looking forward to your next effort.
    Stephen

Stephen,

I appreciate your kind words very much, and also greatly enjoyed meeting you and our subsequent conversation. I have to say honestly that your dedication to your craft was very apparent, as was your respect for all those ( on both sides ) who risked ( and sometimes lost ) there lives for their country. Your devotion to preserving their history, and the striving to get it right, is something that I respect very much.

In all these years of collecting, I have met only a hand full who truly care for, and respect, these men as individuals. And you are one of them. For that I thank you.

I wish you nothing but the greatest success in all future endeavors.

Best regards,

Eric Queen

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X