WW2Treasures

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AreWW2 PC game graphics really this good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AreWW2 PC game graphics really this good?

Hi,
    Someone sent me this link as an 'amusing video'. I didn't laugh much but I am stunned at the quality of the graphics! Is this the norm now for PC games? I don't know as I never play them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPQYHcVAhMw

Cheers,

LOL ! I like the end

Comment

The end is amusing!!
      Games are quite atmospheric and you can become immersed in them, as far as graphics goes i think there are maybe better games than this available but my computer is to slow. waiting for the new ioperating system to launch then im gonna buy a hell of a machine

Comment

I Have Played Better On The New Ex Box

Comment

Be careful with this game (Callof Duty 2). I started playing it about a year ago and its more addicting than smoking crack. Especially the network sniper sessions.
          The graphics are the best out there if you have a good computer with a good graphics card (even if the truth hurts xbox360 owners...). COD 2 is one of the best you'll find out there. I also enjoy Battlefield 1942 but that's a bit outdated from about 3 or 4 years ago. Graphics and controls aren't nearly as good as COD2.

Comment

I second that! Cod 2 is AWESOME and a kick to play.very addictive..the graphics shown do require a pretty beefy machine to play with all setting maxed out and a smooth frame rate. Those graphics are Direct X 9.0c..they are always being improved upon! The best and most awesome graphics in my
            opinion in terms of 9.0c capabilities are in F.E.A.R..which is also very fun.but not a WWII FPS. If you like compter sims and WWII..you gotta love/play the COD series...there will be another installment out this fall..cant wait!

Comment

Getting Better To

The games are getting better and better,thats why i like them too,just wish i could play them,on slow dial up speed which does not help at all.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X