cant find this book any where !!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant find this book any where !!!!!!!!

i am looking this book urgently any help where i might find a copy it is called;
    Chronik Der 3./SS-Flakabteilung 2. Das Reich
    any help gents......#

slim

Do you have the ISBN number? And did you do a search on out of print book sellers on Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.com? I'd also try Amazon.co.uk as well (I'm sure that was your first stop).

Look up the book by author and ISBN as well. Many times sellers have the title wrong, especially when it comes to uniforms, etc.

I would also suggest you try and reach the publisher, and possibly the author. Many times books are "out of print" but the author has a few copies. Whether he'll want to sell them is unknown but I've gotten lucky.

Comment

yep peter it was printed in 1997 and guess what its out of print , i have sent countless emails to dealers but even they cant get it. i think it was a spiral bound edition and was printed in limited numbers. i cant believe a member of this forum does not have a copy...

slim

Comment

Originally posted by SLIM
        i cant believe a member of this forum does not have a copy...
        A member might have a copy, but whether the member will sell it, that's another question!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X