Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foremans Book - Shipping Update

Hi Guys,

Sorry I haven't been in touch I was on vacation all last week. The books should be arriving to everyone this week. I talked to the postmaster at my little postoffice and she said priority mail was taking an average of 10 days since Sept 11. I'm sure bookrate is longer still. Our European friends will take some time due to more security on both ends of the Atlantic. Overseas Priority on the book would have been $28

My review:
    The book itself is good but then again I don't own any of the other editions. They probably could have thrown in a couple of color pictures here and there considering the book was done 10 years ago (it looks like they just changed pics/prices here and there). I didn't know what to expect so I guess I'm not disappointed. There are still 3 left if anyone wants one.

Thanks Shawn.

Comment

Shawn: I still have not received my copy...! Have you heard of any other Europeans having problems with delayed delivery? (I think Stijn in Belgium mentioned something?)
      Regards,
      Mike G

[ 04 January 2002: Message edited by: M. Gidhagen ]
      Mikael G.

Comment

Hello Shawn,

I have received my copy last week => i think overal it is a good book ( with some additional pictures to Volume 2 ) and new prices ( Higher !!!!!! )

Friendly Greetings and Thanks ,

Stijn
        my collectionfield : German glider pilots

http://users.skynet.be/lw-glider/

Comment

It's a real bummer that anything over a few pounds takes forever to be delivered overseas. Even something like a photo album from Europe to the US takes weeks.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X