Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after-the-battle, THEN AND NOW

Hi guys
    where's the best/cheapest place to get the 'then and now' books?
    is there a cheaper place than rzm.com?
    I picked up one once at the MAX for about half price once(panzers in normandy), but that was all they had left!

I'm interested in the new: 'The Third Reich Then & Now', can also anyone give me a quick review...?

regards
    jon
    Attached Files

I also collect these, there expensive books reguarly selling for £30.00 and up you could try looking on ebay?

Comment

I have a bunch of then and now Magazines that I could be pursuaded, to sell, Paul

Comment

ABT / eBay.

After The Battle do a quality piece of publishing.
        The Third reich T&N I don't have but will buy it in time.
        Their airfield books don't do their format very well as so little remains on sites to see , my own view.
        ebay - some folks selling issues ask for silly money and postage is way too much in most cases.( Occasionally paying more than the publishers charge).
        Buyers seem wiling to spend more than they would buying directly from the publisher.
        Occasionally some good deals on ebay - saw a few of their BoB books go at good money - I picked up Blitz Vol. III for about ******163;25 which was OK.
        This forum as well , I got a well cared for copy of their book dealing with the Blitzkreig for reasonable money .
        Last edited by behblc; 11-09-2005, 06:10 PM.

Comment

I dıd post a revıew of thıs book a while ago so it should still be on here somewhere. It is a very big and heavy book and İ thought it was great. Plenty of deatis on Munich, the Obersalzberg, Nuremberg, concentratıon camps, etc....

Comment

thanks guys,
            I found your review, and yes I'm gonna get it through legit channels for x-mas (to/from myself) I doubt if it's anywhere for cheaper yet, as it's only just out!
            I periodically check ebay, but agree, the prices for the mags are often more...
            and yes I love these books. The layout and info is pure egghead stuff! I really enjoyed the 2 D-Day books, took them on a tour of Normandy, didn't remember a thing!
            regards
            jon
            Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X