Iron Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Time

I really want a copy of the Iron Time but dropping $300 for a book makes me sick. Could someone here post some pictures from the book so I can see if I need this reference.

Thanks,
    Nate

I was given a copy by a dealer. Great book with lots of pics of rare items.

I understand that the book is sold out, but I am also shocked to learn what it is going for today,...

Comment

I will try and remember to post some pics of pages when I get home at the weekend, or you can pm me your email and I will send you some.
      Regards,
      John

PS Keep an eye on the estand/ebay and one will turn up, there was a spate of them a few months ago on the estand

Comment

thanks

Sounds great!! My email is nateellis@hotmail.com

Thanks,
        Nate

Comment

Check out this thread--
          http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=125046
          Maybe you guys can work something out.

Greg

Comment

Patience Grasshopper This book is being re printed in three years, it will be revised with corrections and all new discoveries since, also will be size of the German Combat Badges book so it will be larger then the out of print version..price is a joke for a used one, look at amazon.com-Im waiting

Comment

Keep checking Ebay: I got my copy there a few months ago for $91. Around the same time, I saw 2-3 other copies sell there for $120-130.

Comment

Originally posted by VonLuger
                Patience Grasshopper This book is being re printed in three years, it will be revised with corrections and all new discoveries since, also will be size of the German Combat Badges book so it will be larger then the out of print version..price is a joke for a used one, look at amazon.com-Im waiting
                I actually spoke to the author last week...and he did say that a new edition will be coming out in 2007.

Comment

!!!

Sounds great, but I don't want to wait that long!!!

Nate

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X