simon wiesenthal book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

simon wiesenthal book?

Has simon wiesenthal listed the captured nazis in a book o rpublication anywhere i would like to find out more?
    thanks
    mat

I am sure Simon Weisenthal Center will have a list of Nazis they were instrumental in bringing before courts of justice.

No matter what you personally think of this man, he certainly had his passion for justice and devoted his life to making sure that the perpetrators of the horrors of the 3rd Reich were not allowed to live without looking over their shoulders, wondering if today would be the day........

God's rest to this man, who stood before his tormentors and made them see justice.

Bob Hritz
    In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Last edited by InfanterieSammler; 03-11-2006, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Let's keep this discussion on track. I will be watching.

Comment

Last edited by InfanterieSammler; 03-11-2006, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Mat, in addition to the book John suggested, you can also read Alan Levy's Nazi Hunter: The Wiesenthal File. The book is a little uneven and only focuses on a few major Nazi criminals but the chapters that deal with their capture are excellent.

Comment

Thanks to everyone whos contributed to this thread, i didnt realise it was a touchy subject???!!!??? sorry if im not supposed to mention it
              I have become interested in finding out where they all went after the war and what they had done etc. An interest that started from a holiday in cancun where an american news station was reporting on a recently exposed nazi war criminal a couple of years back living somewhere in america!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mat Holloway
                Thanks to everyone whos contributed to this thread, i didnt realise it was a touchy subject???!!!??? sorry if im not supposed to mention it
                The topic is fine, and it should not be a touchy subject. It is the "denials" that I won't tolerate. There are plenty of other forums out there for idiots to deny, revise and otherwise make any wild claims they want.

Comment

I have become interested in finding out where they all went after the war and what they had done etc. An interest that started from a holiday in cancun where an american news station was reporting on a recently exposed nazi war criminal a couple of years back living somewhere in america!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X