NEW BOOK OUT ON WARRANT DISCS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW BOOK OUT ON WARRANT DISCS

Has anyone else read Don Bible's new book out on Gestapo Warrant Discs? I have to say I found it extremely well written and contains excellent photos of originals and all known reproductions. Incredibly detailed with interesting background information, Mr. Bible's expertise and dedication to this area of collecting is clearly evident. I beleive it is easily a must for any collector of Third Reich police and Gestapo militaria. Great work, indeed!

I agree. No one should even consider thinking about buying one of these discs without getting all of Don's works on the subject. especially the one dealing with the fake Prussian Police discs which shows just have far the fakers have come in perfecting their "art".
    Don's books are a glowing example of works written by the collector for the collector. No extraneous info, just exactly what you need to know, and loads of great clear photos.

Gordon

Comment

the close up color photos are exactly what is needed, and there are plenty of them.

Comment

Where does one obtain this book? Sounds like a great reference book for the library! Mike

Comment

I got mine directly from the publisher, but also have seen them on Ebay lately. It is called "Third Reich Warrant Discs" by Don Bible, ISBN 0-7643-1429-7 published by Schiffer Publishing. Try their website below. You will not be disappointed!
          www.schifferbooks.com

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X