Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La gotica ritrovata Bologna 1944-45

Hi all ,

Well, I just received a very book La gotica ritrovata Bologna 1944-45, by Alberto Benuzzi, Gianfranco Relli & Luca Fortuzza.

A very good idea. This is not the way I will write about the Gothic Line but it is rare to see some relics showed in an intelligent and elegant way.

Qualities : A Wonderful cover, a 1st Quality paper and layout. Thier publisher did a great job. This is the kind of book where the historian-amateur will go and grab some good infos and order and battles and where the collector will find some good pictures of relics.

Sorry guys it is only in italian !

I don't see any bad points but I am sure some people are going to say that English captions are missing.

My say is NO... I prefer a work like this one...in original language with whom you don't feel that you have been stolen after having buying a book full of captions in English, Italian, German etc... or text in French/German/English if you see what I mean..

You will find maps, order of battles, wartime photos from vets, foxholes, some matching, relics of everything from Anti-Partisan badge to tooth brushes... a lot of stuff. 400 hundreds photos (mostly in colour) !

The price is 36 Euros. I am sure that after this work many people are going to be interested in the Italy Campaign which is for me THE CAMPAIGN... please don't speak to me about Normandy and the little D'Day and ambushes !

Contacts

www.lagoticaritrovata.it

Lagoticaritrovata@yahoo.it

Jean-Yves NASSE
    Last edited by JYN; 06-23-2005, 04:50 PM.

Some pics of the inside !! and it is like that during 236 pages

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X