Parameters of New Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parameters of New Book

Because I've noticed a number of comments asking specifics about the new badge book, maybe I can help with the philosophy behind it. Our attempt was to include badges the everyday collector might find at a militaria show. So you will not find diamonds awards of any badge as they are in a catagory of rare decorations all their own. You will find the "Army Balloon Badge" which is known to have had a prototype or two manufactured, but is generally believed not to have existed in physical form beyond that. However it did exist on paper and as such it is a badge worthy of at least investigation. You will also find complete chapters on common badges of the German Army and Navy, including Infantry Assault, Panzer Assault, General Assault, Army Para Badge (which has created quite a stir, and we look forward to your comments, not common but a great topic) Army Flak, Anti-patisan, Close Combat Clasp, Wound Badge, U-Boat, U-Boat Combat Clasp, S-Boat, High Seas Fleet, Destroyer Badge, Minesweeper, Auxiliary Cruiser, Blockade Runner, Coastal Artillery Badge. I hope this helps where required. Keep your comments coming.
    Thanks
    Stephen

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
X