Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube tip.

Hello

Some or all of you may be aware of Mark Felton on YouTube.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCfCKvREB11-fxyotS1ONgww

I have noting to do with the site, but in bite sized pieces it’s a brilliant Chanel to give an overview on the areas of WW2 history you’re not an expert on.

If it’s useful give him a thumbs up or subscribe as think he deserves it.

Be good to hear your thoughts.

Originally posted by chrischa View Post
    Hello

I have noting to do with the site, but in bite sized pieces it’s a brilliant Chanel to give an overview on the areas of WW2 history you’re not an expert on.

I agree .Been viewing his channel for quite sometime and he's quite well informed.

Troy

Comment

Thanks for making me aware of Mark's channel. Looks good and I have just subscribed.

Comment

Subscribed a while back, he has some interesting content there.

Comment

This is not a gamma negative comment,
          I for Christmas receive the google chrome device which is a very good thing for easy viewing or listening.

I stumbled across his channel a few months ago and gave it a go and I suppose one person cannot be factually correct on everything but to cut a long story short I unsubscribed and avoid it!

Kind regards Chay

Comment

I'm a subscriber and other than an odd error it's head and shoulders above the usual regurgitated History Channel garbage.

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by chrischa View Post
              Hello

I love his channel. I find it interesting.
              I myself have a youtube channel called the ww2 collector 1941.

Comment

I am sorry I didn't see this thread earlier today. I actually wrote an article for Forbes.com on how "influencers" are bringing attention to military history.

Here is a link to my article:
                https://www.forbes.com/sites/petersu...ry-on-youtube/

Comment

Peter,

YouTube was a good platform for information but with the modern climate censorship it has become boring with the better creators looking and finding new platforms,
                  In the regard of this particular channel the content is YouTube and modern climate friendly to a degree and to me the fake stories are too much to digest so I don’t even bother with it.
                  In fact there is no military content at all on YouTube worth anything in my opinion

Kind regards Chay

Comment

Originally posted by upbeek View Post
                    In fact there is no military content at all on YouTube worth anything in my opinion
                    I would disagree strongly. There are plenty of great military history videos - The History Guy, Brandon F. and others do a very good of making history interesting.

I guess it depends on what you want to see too. There is more to military history than just what happened from 1933-45.

Comment

I agree there’s more to military history than ww2 that’s why I collect and research it,
                      There’s no problem in finding credible the information from YouTube military videos if that is satisfactory for you.

Kind regards Chay

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X