Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German Military Chaplains in WW2 Book

Hello all.
    My name is Mark Hayden-I am new to the Forum but some of you will know me as the author of German Military Ribbon bars 1914-57.
    My new book German Military chaplains of Ww2 is now on sale from Schiffer Publishing and most military bookstores. It is a far different book from my first one and I hope that people will enjoy it.
    It deals with the Church -State relations from 1933-1945 in Germany. I also look at the role of the chaplain, chaplain uniforms, awards and insignia, the life of the chaplain and also include a section on collecting chaplain related militaria. There are 170+ black and white and color photos, many of which were supplied by Chris Liontas, Rick Lundstrom and Bill Dienna from this Forum, to whom I am deeply grateful. Many others contributed as well but I don't know if they are Forum members.
    This is not a text book- it is written out of my interest in military chaplaincy and also my interest in the Wehrmacht and I hope that people find it a readable book.
    All good wishes,
    Mark.

I received a copy of the book last week from Schiffer to review for the MAX Gazette. I can give it a without reservations. Well done!

Skip

Comment

Hi Mark! Welcome to the forum! I cant wait to see the finished book! It will be impressive I am sure. It is a fantastic achievement, one that I cannot wait to read!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X