Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denny Gaither

Name of WAF collector, membership level and known as on the WAF:
    Denny Gaither from Indiana who joined the forum in January 2002, an association member and was known on the forum with the user name Dag001 passed away this past February 2015. http://www.stemmlawsonpeterson.com/h...473/id/2950582

WAF user account background: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ber.php?u=1079

Collecting interests: Denny collecting was WWII Militaria and was active on different forums of the WAF.

Articles, books published or other achievements:

Comments from fellow WAF forum membership (sampling from forum threads):
    Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did. Quote - Sophie Scholl - White Rose resistance group

Rip

Denny was and still is in my heart and often thought about he was my mentor and friend his heart was a big as a house when it came to all critters. Over the years he saved me several times from purchasing something that was not correct. He will and is missed by his family friends and my self!
    Peter

Comment

Very sad. I did not know him but enjoyed his posts and knowledge. RIP.

Comment

Although I had known him only through posts on forums, he seemed like a very good man and sharing type collector. Sorry to hear this sad news. Condolences to his family.

-wagner-

Comment

Very sad to hear of this news, Denny was one of the good guys associated with this hobby, I purchased my SSHR from him and will always appreciate his help.

RIP

Adam.

Comment

RIP to a fellow Walther PPK fan.

Comment

Denny was an honorable man. I just learned of his passing. We are losing a lot of the old guard who started with me in this hobby.

Kingtiger (Mark)

Comment

It's always sad to see a barber collector pass away. There may be more of them out there than you might think.

It's also nice he cared about animals , not all of us are obsessed with hunting , but communing with nature, and enjoying to see wildlife without having to run over every raccoon or skunk or squirrel on the highway because they feel they are GOD and justify it out pof meaness.

I didn't know him, but good folks are harder to find in this world of creeps and crazies, so my hats off to you Denny , may other emulate your kind spirit.
                heres something I think he would like a lot.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ilE639rtF8

Comment

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
                  It's also nice he cared about animals , not all of us are obsessed with hunting , but communing with nature, and enjoying to see wildlife without having to run over every raccoon or skunk or squirrel on the highway because they feel they are GOD and justify it out of meaness.
                  Good words!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X