X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave was a real gentleman, RIP.

Comment

Dep

It's a long time since I didn't look at WA, and it's a terrible new to know about Dave's death.
      A so young man.............. Rest in Peace Dave

Carlos Esquiroz

Comment

Although I didn't know Dave, I always enjoyed his posts as they were filled with the details and passion we collectors relish.

Now-a-days fewer truly knowledgeable collectors as Dave was are willing to spend their time to help others out sharing their 'secrets', when there is nothing in it for them but just the satisfaction of being helpful to another collector. And doing that day after day to many a complete stranger whom he was not trying to sell anything to. - He will be missed.

My condolences to his family.

-wagner-

Comment

Sorry to hear this sad news. Dave gave me some invaluable advice and excellent pointers when assessing the authenticity of an RK I owned.!!
          Last edited by TMurray; 03-15-2012, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Dave's family has asked me to sincerely thank everyone here for all your kind words and support.

Cindy, the kids and Dave's parents have all read the wonderful comments that so many people had to say about Dave and they're extremely grateful for all the kindness you have shown.

Comment

RIP Dave!

Comment

shocked to hear about dave! he could stir the pot at times but i always enjoyed his posts and as one of the "old hands" in this hobby he will be missed!!

tony

Comment

Dave dead didn.t know that very nice man great knowledge about german schirmmutze,
                  He helped me very often with his great knowledge.

R.i.p. Dave

Comment

I too am shocked. I just learned of this...a year later. I bought Dave's last Erel's when he had changed to collecting RK's. I visited him several times at his lovely home and busy office. He kindly gave me advice as a private detective (former LAPD) on several occasions. He was a great guy and will be missed.

Vaughn

Comment

I've only just now seen this and am stunned as I haven't been checking into WAF as much this year. We missed Dave after he left the hobby and now we'll have to miss him for good. Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X