Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heydrichs grave robbed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-dug-up.html

I wonder if he was buried with his decorations.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron P View Post
      Thats what they were probably after

Comment

Better keep checking ebay lol

Comment

My first thought was for collar tabs, but I suppose anything.
          Yuck....

Comment

Nothing taken?

Nothing appears to have been taken from the grave, Berlin police said, but they are investigating the disturbance.

Nothing taken? My arse....incomplete reporting...and how about some pics of it dug up?

ahh here we go...from another report: No bones were taken from the grave during the raid, German police told local outlets. In Germany, grave defilement is a prosecutable offence, and police say they have opened an investigation. Bones aside, it remains unclear whether any other items may have been taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron P View Post
              Not likely, the decorations were given to the family I guess...

But the uniform (is anything still survived the years) for sure
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sepp45 View Post
                Not likely, the decorations were given to the family I guess...

But the uniform (is anything still survived the years) for sure
                No doubt the family received his awards, but I wonder if duplicate replacements went in the ground with him.

Comment

I read many years ago he was buried with his SS officers sword..
                  Steve

Comment

with something for sure

Comment

Maybe they were after his SS honour ring also.

Comment

I wonder who else was buried in this same cemetery in an unmarked grave?

Comment

It must have been a job of very well informed grave robbers. The Invaliden cemetry has quite a few unmarked graves that you can´t tell without knowing. WW2 did damage to the cemetry, the GDR built it´s Berlin wall killing zone right through the cemetry destroying lots of graves, so I believe it is hard to tell where what is now from old pictures. The Volksbund knows the location but of course doesn´t put that on public. As well as the knowledge that something precious (sword ...?) was enclosed. O course the Berlin police just looked at the remains telling all is fine as this knowledge surely is very limited to a few what really might have been inside. There´s also Richthofen, Scharnhorst, Mölders and quite a few names of German history... in many marked and unmarked graves there- so what comes next? These gruesome greedos should rot in hell...

Comment

wierd twist

couple months ago I was pondering the idea of how fun it would be to dig up heydrichs grave and see whats init..And? Voilia!! Someone beat me to it...Sure would love to see pics of what the officials found..

Comment

Want more info

"Early findings indicate that "nothing was removed" from the grave, a police source was quoted as saying by the daily Tagesspiegel."

Hmmm so how do they know that? I am fascinated by this story ,, who knows more?

would love to see pics of what happened , what was in the coffin,and his corpse.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X