Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

I just read in the Telegraph, that the hair cut from Jewish women was used for car seats and to line boot of Uboat personnel. I have read over the years about pillows and beds being made of it but have also read there is of yet not one item of proof of this. Also if the hair was not used why would the Germans cut it just before killing them? Not a denier but this is a serious question.

Horse hair was used in car seat upholstery back in the day due to superior insulation properties. All camp inmates had their head shaved to prevent head lice and typhus.
    Steve

Comment

Originally posted by wolfslair View Post
      Horse hair was used in car seat upholstery back in the day due to superior insulation properties. All camp inmates had their head shaved to prevent head lice and typhus.
      Steve
      So then the question is why shave their head if they are headed for the gas chamber?

Comment

Don’t go there. In a Harry Potter world this a chamber of secrets.
        Sorry guys _ with all due respect, this had to be said😁

Comment

Originally posted by wolfslair View Post
          Don’t go there. In a Harry Potter world this a chamber of secrets.
          Sorry guys _ with all due respect, this had to be said😁
          Its a legit question and I do not have the answer and am not trying to make a point. I have been asking this for a while now. The soap debacle. Its been proven there never was soap made of Jewish bodies. Yet the lie persists. Its known that 6 million is not the number that died in the camps, its never been proven that Treblinka was anything more than a transit station. The story about lamps shades being made of Jewish skin has never been proven. I have no problem if these stories are true. Facts are facts. What I do have an issue with is stories taken as fact with no evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by brock View Post
            Its a legit question and I do not have the answer and am not trying to make a point. I have been asking this for a while now. The soap debacle. Its been proven there never was soap made of Jewish bodies. Yet the lie persists. Its known that 6 million is not the number that died in the camps, its never been proven that Treblinka was anything more than a transit station. The story about lamps shades being made of Jewish skin has never been proven. I have no problem if these stories are true. Facts are facts. What I do have an issue with is stories taken as fact with no evidence.
            The hair cuts were policy to reduce the chance of lice. It may have also been used as policy and psychological reasons.

Not sure about the lampshades but tattoos were removed and displayed. There is a period documentary film of the skin, as shown once the Allies liberated a camp. You can see Nazi Concentration Camps on Netflix.

During the Bosnian War, there were a bunch of fake atrocities reported as well, it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
              The hair cuts were policy to reduce the chance of lice. It may have also been used as policy and psychological reasons.

Not sure about the lampshades but tattoos were removed and displayed. There is a period documentary film of the skin, as shown once the Allies liberated a camp. You can see Nazi Concentration Camps on Netflix.

During the Bosnian War, there were a bunch of fake atrocities reported as well, it happens.
              I have seen the allied reels of the tattoos.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X