Grossdeutschland reproduction tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grossdeutschland reproduction tunic

Hi all, not an original item I'm chasing but I'm chasing a production Grossdeutschland tunic. Maybe a M36? Open to any other options. I want to use it as a display piece for original German awards, cufftitles, shoulder boards until I can afford to buy an original tunic. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Originally posted by dkane846 View Post
    Hi all, not an original item I'm chasing but I'm chasing a production Grossdeutschland tunic. Maybe a M36? Open to any other options. I want to use it as a display piece for original German awards, cufftitles, shoulder boards until I can afford to buy an original tunic. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Are you suggesting that you would actually sew original cuff titles to a repro tunic?
    This section is for original tunics only, try this section (re-enacting) for all fakes/repros/replicas etc:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...splay.php?f=42

Comment

Hell no. Not a chance in the world. I'll attach it sum way with out damaging it and so it's easy to remove. Cheers for pointing me in the right direction. The ultimate goal is an original tunic, but until I have the funds, I'm going with this option

Comment

Not a good idea man, no no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X